- There were only 3 other people on the bus when I rode to campus the other day for a taste test (compared to a bus packed so full that the driver wouldn't start going until everyone figured out how to stand behind the white line.)
- The only sound on campus was birds singing sweetly to each other.
- It is possible to find a Y lot parking place.
- The laundromat was silent... seriously! Just me and the laundry machines.
- I wake up to hear nothing. The super busy street is abandoned at night.
- The normal stores seem empty. (Winco and Wal-mart--still crazy!)
- Our ward has drastically shrank in size.
- The temple parking lot has open spaces.
- "For Rent" signs have overpopulated the grass.
Oh yes, I know what the cause of this unusual experience is--it is SUMMER and all of the students move home. Provo, as much as you hate it, you are for SURE a college town! (And I LOVE it because I LOVE being a student at BYU!)