In our first year we have...
- lived in 2 apartments
- attended 7 different temples (Logan, Mt. Timp, Salt Lake, Manti, Provo, Draper, Boise)
- stayed overnight (aka vacation) 5 times (7 if you count our parents' houses)--some of those were simply overnighters
- completed 48 credit hours (and enrolled in 24 more)
- went to 3 dances
- taught 15 Sunday School lessons
- listened to 4 different graduation ceremonies (Lisa's commencement, Lisa's convocation, Hannah's [best friend] commencement and Hannah's convocation)
- visited 3 people in various hospitals
- celebrated every "first" holiday
- attended 3 receptions/ open houses
- joined in 2 mission reunions (one was his mission president's homecoming)
- wrote 115 blog posts (116 if you count this) ...and...
- said "I LOVE YOU" every day--multiple times a day!
And thus begins the 1st day of our second year of marriage... :)