- the intense exercise is worth it?
- tired ankles and sore heals (I have feet problems!) are producing any results?
- giving up Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies is the right choice?
- sweating so much that even the best of deodorants are ineffective?
- quitting is an option?
And then other times I question what it is like to...
- see your toes?
- shop in the regular sized clothes?
- be spun around the room by my hubby?
- run a race?
- train for a marathon?
- not feel like a yo-yo?
- have a seat belt fit comfortably?
- chase a little kid (this is NOT an announcement!) around the house all day, every day?
- go up several flights of stairs and not be out of breath?
- feel like I have self-control?
But the desire to...
- explore the unknown
- reach my goals
- live a healthy life
...makes me keep pushing and fighting though the wondering.
So to answer the title of this post... YES IT IS!