So I am a little nervous about my weigh in tomorrow… allow me just to share a few reasons why.
1. While I was subbing the foods class, I resisted the urge to eat the cookies and breadsticks they were making! (Good!!) But (bad), there was tons of extra dough and I brought it home and made Pizza.
2. We went out to eat with all of my mom’s family because my aunt from Georgia was in town on a business trip. I picked something off the “Fresh and Fit” menu—but still.
3. One day, since I wasn’t able to find a sub job, I went up and played with my mom and helped take my grandma grocery shopping. We went to fast food and I ordered a salad. It was great! But holy cow was that a humungous salad!
4. I ate out twice at my Stake Center (once for stake institute—date night! and the other for Super Saturday)
5. I made scones (like baked in the oven—not deep fried) for breakfast today. I wanted to make my sweetheart a special Sunday breakfast. I used whole wheat flour, splenda, and yogurt but they were SO delicious—I probably ate more than I needed too.
I guess there isn’t much I can do now… too bad I can’t have a “Last Chance” workout today. But the Sabbath is meant to be a day of rest and the program has my weigh in on Mondays.