Making a list... checking it off... trying to figure out if I'm ready for the Teacher Fair tomorrow...
- Teaching Portfolio--check
- includes lesson plans, copies of (nameless) student work, letters of recommendation, evaluations, my teaching license, ETC
- Several copies of Resume--check
- this was *expensive* to print! I sure hope this is the last time for a long time that I have to print my resume on bond paper
- Teacher Work Sample--check
- not that anyone will want to read this 57 page wonder... but it looks good to have!
- Experience working as a Sub--check
- hopefully the more experience the merrier when it comes to getting hired full time
- Contagious Smile and Love for Teaching--Check! :D
- definitely some of my strong selling points
- Countless Prayers that all will go well at the Teacher Fair--uncheck
- This is where I need HELP! The teacher fair is tomorrow and districts will often interview people on the spot to work as a full-time teacher next year. If not that then it is at least a good start! I would appreciate all the prayers, fingers crossed, warm wishes and positive thoughts sent my way in hopes of being able to find a full time teaching job!
I'm ready! I don't know what to expect but I know as long as I go trusting in the Lord that everything will work out--the best way possible! :)