1. When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement, "I am thankful for..."
2. Make exercise a priority. Start out the fresh day with a fresh new look on life. And rest on Sundays.
3. Communicate with Heavenly Father. Tell Him about what is going on in your life and read the scriptures to find His reply.
4. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid.
5. Stay busy. Work on checking off the items in your to-do list.
6. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day and enjoy the peace.
7. When problems happen, frame every so-called disaster with these words: “In five years, will this matter?”
8. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
9. Do something every day that won’t come undone. Dishes will just get dirty again, the bed will just have to be made the next day. Find something to do that will last.
10. Go out of your way to serve others. Especially your darling spouse.
11. Don’t stress if your to-do list isn’t complete when you go to bed. It can roll over to the next day.
12. When you get ready for bed complete the following statement, "My life was richly blessed today because..."