1. How long have you and your significant other been together?
Well... we have been best friends since the start of 9th grade (Fall 2002). We were never dating throughout our teen years but sure talked A LOT and went places together. Officially we started dating in July 2009 and were married for eternity in November 2009. So depending on which date you choose as "together" would determine the answer. LoL!
2. How did you meet? What is your "love" story?
We met at the end of 8th grade. We had several classes together that year. Over the summer we talked on the phone occasionally and then in when school started again, we had lots of classes again and we purposely joined the same clubs/ activities to be able to be together. We would talk on the phone several times a week for hours on end the rest of junior high and high school. Our poor parents/ siblings--no one could ever call into our houses because the lines were always busy.
3. If married, how long have you been married?
November 21, 2009 <3 (2.25 years--eternity to go)
4. If you are married, where did you get married at? Big or small wedding?
Salt Lake Temple. Um... I don't know if it was big or small. It seemed normal to me but I really have no idea of what to compare it to. Probably in between the two.
5. Do you have any nicknames you call each other?
6. Name 3 things you love most about your honey.
*I can talk to him about everything and know he will always listen.
*He sends love notes with me to school and gives the best hugs and kisses when I get home.
*He is worthy to hold the Priesthood and takes me to the temple regularly.
7. Tell us how he proposed. (Or your ideal proposal.)
He took me back to the first place we went on a date after his mission and pretended to have a picnic for us and a super heavy cooler. Inside the cooler though were beautiful roses and the ring was tied on with ribbon. We then went out to eat to our special restaurant--The Old Spaghetti Factory.
8. Is he a flowers and teddy bear type of a guy for Valentines or a strawberries, Martinelli's and rose petals?
Um. Neither. He would probably be a card and romantic dinner type of a person.
9. Is she a sunset dinner on the beach type of a girl or a pop a movie in and relax on the couch?
For sure the dinner on the beach. Too bad there aren't really any beaches here. But I love going out for date nights. Staying home to me is "family time" not "date time." (Don't get me wrong--I do love family time too. But dating requires stepping out of the normal day to day routine.)
10. Tell us one thing you would love to do with your significant other someday--if you could go anywhere or do anything.
I have always dreamed of going to Australia. I know he really wants to go to Rome. Maybe we could take one super extended vacation and visit both. :)
11. What do you plan on doing this year on Valentine's Day?
I get to go to school and then stay at school till really late for Parent Teacher Conferences. Casey has classes to attend to. I'm not thinking we will be doing much on Valentine's Day itself--bad scheduling! But hopefully later that week we can go somewhere sweet and sentimental and romantic!
12. Are you asking for anything for Valentine's Day?
Not really. Valentine's is not really a holiday where I write a wish list. It means more when Casey just does something sweet without me having to tell him. I know I will love whatever he does for me/ we do together!
13. What is one piece of advice to keep a relationship strong and full love?
Remember that the only person you can change is you.
14. Show us a picture of what love means to you.
I couldn't choose just one... LoL!