* 33 weeks, 1 day
Baby Bunny is the size of a honeydew melon
* Hello allergies. Never had allergies before and now I'm a sniffling, coughing, eye dripping mess. The only benefit to this is my students have to be quiet to hear me because I can't shout over them.
* Casey rearranged Baby Bunny's room while I was at school. It now looks more like a nursery instead of a furniture storage area. Still need to work on decorating everything.
* Still need to finish the car seat cover. Sigh.
* I decided we should be calling Baby Bunny BABY FURNACE instead. I'm always hot now! So grateful he is due near the beginning of summer and not end!
* Looking forward to... our baby shower, only 18 more school days, taking maternity pictures sometime, oh and meeting Baby Bunny soonish (Not until after school ends though kiddo. Just hang tight for right now!)