10. You know what the acronym SAHM even means...
9. You make your husband wonder what the special occasion is when you actually take the time to do more to your hair than a fast pony tail.
8. You wear baby spit up (or other bodily fluids) as a new fashion design and it doesn't phase you.
7. You are already pinning all the fun crafts you will do once your baby gets older.
6. You run to find your phone every time you get a text, even if you know it is just a news alert.
5. You can unload the dishwasher, change the laundry, fold the laundry, eat dinner, etc all while holding the baby with one hand on your hip.
4. You can not seem to leave the house any earlier than 2 pm, no matter how hard you try.
3. You go shopping on a weekday to avoid the crowd only to realize the store is over populated with crying babies.
2. You look forward to going to the Relief Society cooking class while your hubby stays home with the baby.
1 and 1/2. You can not stop grinning when you get home from said class because you enjoyed the one hour baby break so much.
1. You get to run home to after said class, wake up to and stay home with this everyday... awh... life is wonderful as I know it!! :D