So 11-11-11 is pretty big today. Maybe my friends are all just nerds but "Happy 11 Day" has spammed my facebook page. My students sure got a kick out of writing the date on their papers today. I'm willing to guess that their are countless marriages being performed simply because people think it is lucky. So I kept thinking about 11. What does 11 mean to me. Why is today so special. Well, I will list 11 good reasons why 11 is a great reason to celebrate.
1. I love spending 1 on 1 time with my sweetheart!
2. I'm grateful my school is about an 11 minute drive--seriously. (But only when I happen to hit mostly all green lights.)
3. I love listening to 11 minutes (or more if I'm waiting at a red light) of conference twice a day.
4. I was married in the 11th month two years ago!!
5. I only have 1 plus 1 subjects to teach. (Love only having two class subjects!)
6. My fingers are well below size 11 when before they used to be pushing it.
7. I can always look forward to my 11 minutes (plus or minus) of scripture time.
8. Just under 11 years ago I met my eternal best friend.
9. I look forward to my 1:1 phone chats with my mom.
10. I'm pretty sure my texting speed is at least 11 wpm... who knows maybe faster.
11. Every night I get to spend (hopefully more than) 11 minutes together with my love at dinner.
Happy 11-11-11 Day... after all this 11 experience will only come once in my life time so I might as well enjoy it!